Friday, March 2, 2007

Oh Happy Days

Well, the happiness that sprouted from the suprise flood of visitors from Germany we had this past week was sadly dampened by the far-from-dry weather. But despite the ominous clouds, sideways rain & dangerously slippery sidewalks that made coming to work today a little less exciting, I still managed to create some sunshine in the world of Hyperscore. Literally...

I decided to push the limits of Hyperscore as an Art Canvas and see what I can come up with. Since this is a family-friendly blog... (maybe) I tried to make something for the kids...

click to enlarge

3 comments:

fridemar said...

This is a wonderful idea to combine art and music. As this is the first blog on hypercore, I found, and this is the second article in this blog, I read, I must stop here ... to continue the conversation after having read more of your contributions. After your nice intro, I am very motivated to read (and hear) more of you. Thank you. Fridemar

Anonymous said...

That picture is really cute. LOL. :)

Anonymous said...

where's the MP3 file? What does the picture sound like?